One day there were two friends travelling somewhere in Asia. They were walking quietly home until one asked to the other (in Spanish of course):
– Bro, why do you travel?
– Why do you ask?
– I don’t know men, I’m just wondering.
– Well in resume I suppose that I like new experiences, that in every place you go, doesn’t matter if is popular or not, you meet new awesome people, learn new and awesome things, gather awesome histories, expand your vision of the world… and you?
-Probably the same, I also like that for some reason, I feel more alive.
And they kept walking…
Then the first one asked again:
– And what you don’t like about it?
The other started to remember the bad things of the trip:
– Ehmm… I don’t know, I think I like everything, I mean everything has been nice until now…
– Come on, mate… there must be something.
– The only thing can think of is when you get to a new place where people want’s to take advantage of you, you know? like in many touristic places, like that time when we got the beach house for a week. In the website, it looked amazing and we got there and it was in horrible conditions, remember?
– Ahh, the one where one of the guys who wanted to charge the electricity bill also?
– That one, we got stuck in that house without hot water to shower!! haha.. I mean wtf with that!
– The beach was amazing though, but yeah that wasn’t a good experience at all, that guy really pissed me off, but you paid in advanced… and he didn’t even speak English!
– I know man, 7*$k that guy. We couldn’t fix a thing!